Queen Elizabeth National Park : 3 Days / 2 Nights
Day 1: Kampala –Queen Elizabeth (7hrs)
Meet and greet at 0630hours before driving west, with a stopover at the Equator for photos and lunch en-route. Pass through volcanic formations of the Western Rift Valley towards Queen Elizabeth National Park. The descent reveals a stunning panorama of Lakes George and Edward amidst game-filled plains. In the evening, enjoy a game-drive, before retiring at your preferred lodge. Dinner and overnight at Bush Lodge. B.L.D
Day 2: Game and Boat Cruise- Queen Elizabeth.
Early morning game-drive and later return to the lodge for breakfast. Queen Elizabeth National Park’s diverse eco-system of grassy plains, tropical forest, rivers, swamps, lakes and volcanic craters is home to an incredible abundance of wildlife. Game drives in this park, with the massive Rwenzori Mountains as a backdrop, provide excellent opportunities to see lion, leopard, and giant forest hog, Cape buffalo, elephants, De fassa waterbuck, Uganda Kob, Topi and bush buck. The afternoon boat-cruise offers an excellent platform for photography and game viewing. The birdlife is colourful and abundant. Enjoy a sundowner while admiring the view before a dinner. Dinner and overnight at Bush Lodge. B.L.D
Day 3: Chimpanzee tracking –Queen Elizabeth- Departure (7hrs)
This morning, track Chimpanzees in Kyambura gorge. (Optional for an extra $50 per person) Have breakfast and drive back to Kampala via Kasese and Fort-portal with lunch en-route. Drop off at any point in Kampala.
End of Tour!
Included in the Package
- Ground transport in a 4 x 4 vehicle
- Fuel for the entire tour
- English speaking Ugandan driver/guide
- Park entrance fees
- Water in the car throughout the tour
- Accommodation as listed in the program
- Services of Park rangers and Gorilla guides
Excluded from the Package
- Airfares into Uganda
- Entry Visa fees
- Gorilla trekking permits
- Travel insurance
- Tips for guides and lodge staff
- Airport departure taxes
- Food and alcoholic beverages
- All expenses of a personal nature e.g. laundry, souvenirs etc.
- Accommodation in 4 and 5 Star Hotels and luxury cottages in the park/wild
- Private and personalized service
- Gourmet meals and drinks
- Spas, saunas and massage treatment
- Stylish modern furnishings
- Gorilla tracking permits
- A porter to carry your day-park while Gorilla tracking